From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Get array with all assigned items.
The resulting Array is sorted like: [<Map>, <Compass>, <Watch>, <Radio>, <GPS>, <NVG>, <Binoculars>].
But if something is missing it get's omitted so you can not be sure that some element is at a constant index.
- See also:
- Posted on June 18, 2013 - 14:20
- Arma 3, version 0.70 - headgear and goggles are not present in returned array now.
- Posted on August 22, 2013 - 17:50
- For head gear use headgear, addHeadgear and removeHeadgear. For goggles use goggles, addGoggles and removeGoggles