From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Count how many units in the array are considered enemy to the given unit.
- unitName countEnemy arrayName
- unitName: Object
- arrayName: Array
- Return Value:
- Posted on August 3, 2006 - 14:28
- Notes from before the conversion:
The countEnemy command seem to count the number of units from the array that are considered to be of the given type by the whole side, not just the specified unit.
- Posted on December 15, 2006 - 04:46
- The unit that's checking (left side of the command) needs a certain level of knowledge about the target (about .1) before the enemy units are actually counted. (OFP & ArmA)