From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Order the given unit(s) to target the given target (without radio messages).
- unit doTarget target
- unit: Object or Array - a single unit or array of units
- target: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_ESoldier1 doTarget _WSoldier1;
- It appears doTarget objNull can not be used to stop a unit targeting a previously assigned target. Using doWatch objNull will achieve the desired result. (ArmA v1.12Beta)
- Posted on July 2, 2015 - 23:22 (UTC)
- Killzone Kid
- To expand on ceeeb's note, commandWatch objNull will also unassign target;
- Posted on March 28, 2017 - 08:18 (UTC)
- Targeting may not work as expected when trying to target a unit on the same side (friendly).