Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Elevates periscope of a vehicle. Vehicles in Arma 3 which are compatible with this tech are Strider, remote laser designators, the robot arm on Eddie, etc. Please note that SDV submarine has a different periscope, which is just an animated selection and could be raised and lowered with animate command. A PeriscopeElevationChanged entity event handler is also provided.
- vehicle elevatePeriscope [turret, elevation, speed, blockuser]
- vehicle: Object - vehicle with periscope tech
- [turret, elevation, speed, blockuser]: Array
- turret: Array - turret on which periscope is located
- elevation: Number - elevation range 0...1
- speed (Optional): Number or Boolean - config anim speed multiplier, 2 - twice as fast, 0.5 - twice as slow, etc. -1 - default config speed. If true is used as param, the change in elevation is almost instant.
- blockuser (Optional): Boolean - true to disable user ability to control periscope with keyboard. The change is persistent unless you set it to false again.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_eddie elevatePeriscope [, 0.75, 0.1];