From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Returns direction, which is relative to object's current direction, from given object to another object or position in the range from 0 to 360, the equivalent of BIS_fnc_relativeDirTo. Taking the current direction of the object into account.
- object getRelDir position
- object: Object
- position: Object, Position2D or Position3D
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_reldir = player getRelDir tank;
- Posted on August 7, 2018 - 21:50 (UTC)
- To clarify, this returns a relative direction, so objects directly in front are said to be at zero degrees. So, taking example 1 above, if the tank is in front of the player, this function will return 0. If the tank is to the right of the player, it will return 90.