From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
- Return currently loaded mission file (path to mission.pbo, relative to game exe).
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example needed
- Posted on 2nd August, 2010
- Only works in SP and on the MP Host/DS. It returns the mission pboprefix if available, otherwise the pboname. For clients it returns '__cur_mp'.
- Posted on September 25, 2014 - 08:05 (UTC)
- In OFP (up to v1.96) it returns the mission filename. In CWA (since v1.99), it returns the briefing name instead when in multiplayer. The string displayed is that set in the Intel section of the mission editor.