From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Move soldier into vehicle commander position (Immediate, no animation).
- unitName moveInCommander vehicle
- unitName: Object
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_soldierOne moveInCommander _tankOne
- See also:
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 14:43
- Notes from before the conversion: MP Note Functions MoveInCommander can only be called for local soldiers. They will be ignored for remote soldiers. (see Locality in Multiplayer)
- In OFP v1.96, the moveIn commands will not trigger an associated getIn event. To ensure the getIn event is fired, use the "getIn Commander" action command.