Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Return the player's remaining time before respawn, or -1 if it is not available (such as when the player is alive).
- Return Value:
- See also:
- Posted on June 21, 2007 - 18:33 (CEST)
- When playerRespawnTime reaches zero the player respawns as expected. When the player has completed respawning this command returns -1.
- Posted on February 25, 2009 - 18:33 (CEST)
- Also note that spawning doesn't create a body to use, but allows a player to choose an already existing one as defined either in the mission editor or in a script as player or playable.