Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Take On Helicopters
- Saves the variables stored in profileNamespace to the persistent active user profile.
- Warning: this is a file operation, which makes it expensive! It is not recommended to do this at a high frequency in a loop for example. It is however also recommended not to change a large amount of variables and wait long before saving, because certain game crashes may cause a loss of data.
- Warning: saving a lot of data can quickly increase the size of the profile variables file, so keep an eye on this.
- Warning: TKOH's Heliport status (used in the Career mode for example) is stored in this file, so be mindful of working with this technology to avoid losing data and progress.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also:
- Variables are also saved when the game is quit.