Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Sets the distance to keep to the vehicle which is in front.
- This command has to be applied to all vehicles in a convoy in order to have a separation of, for example, 50 m.
- Vehicles in a convoy can also have different distances.
- It's recommended that small values (<10m) should only be used for slowly moving convoys, otherwise AI driven vehicles will leave the road frequently to avoid collisions
- vehicle setConvoySeparation distance
- vehicle: Object
- distance: Number
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
vehicle setConvoySeparation 20;
- See also: