From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Enables or disables a trait or alters a trait of the given unit. Custom trait can only be a bool.
Default traits are:
- audibleCoef (scalar)
- camouflageCoef (scalar)
- engineer (bool) - Ability to repair vehicles and defuse mines using toolkit
- explosiveSpecialist (bool) - Ability to defuse mines using toolkit
- loadCoef (scalar) - Equipment weight multiplier affecting fatigue and stamina
- medic (bool) - Ability to use medikit on self and others
- UAVHacker (bool)
- unit setUnitTrait [skill_name, value, isCustom]
- unit: Object - The unit whose trait should be set
- skill_name: String - Name of the skill
- value: Bool or Number - Value (see above)
- isCustom (optional): Bool - Must be set to true in case of custom
- Return Value:
- See also:
- Posted on April 27, 2016 - 18:12 (UTC)
- The higher the value for the loadCoef the less stamina a unit has. Negative values will dramatically increase the stamina actually to a point where it extends the stamina bar.
- Posted on October 20, 2017 - 05:49 (UTC)
- explosive specialists can defuse mines (ie satchel charges), whilst engineers cannot.