From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Sets how much ammunition (compared to the configuration of magazines defined in the vehicle's class) the vehicle has. Note that the ammo will only be added to local turrets. To check the locality of turret use turretLocal.
- unit setVehicleAmmoDef value
- unit: Object - Unit or vehicle.
- value: Number - From 0 (no ammo) to 1 (fully loaded).
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
player setVehicleAmmoDef 0;
- Posted on December 20, 2014 - 21:49 (UTC)
- For vehicles this command operates relative to its stock magazine loadout (i.e. its CfgVehicles magazines values). Thus setVehicleAmmoDef 1 will fully restore a vehicle to its default ammunition capacity, resetting any changes made by intentionally/implicitly adding/removing magazines. Use setVehicleAmmo to operate in relation to a vehicle's current magazine loadout. --Actium (talk) 22:49, 20 December 2014 (CET)