Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Check how many rounds are left in the currently loaded magazine in the given muzzle. Since Arma v1.56 the command also returns ammo for units in vehicles.
- Unit Inventory
- unit ammo muzzle
- unit: Object
- muzzle: String - muzzle of a weapon. See the topic Weapons for reference about possible values.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- Posted on 2012-02-17
- OA 1.60: The command works (now?) also for units in vehicles. However only for the vehicle's gunners' weapons - aka those returned by "weapons vehicle".
- Posted on 2018-08-30 - 15:42 (UTC)
- Actually the command wants the currentMuzzle (gunner _vehicle) as parameter - not the weapon class. Most of the time both are the same. However when you have custom modes for the weapons, this is likely not true.