Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2
- Return the list of objects synchronized with the given unit.
- Example 1:
_objects = synchronizedObjects _logic;
- See also:
- Posted 07:13, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- This command only returns the LEADER of a vehicle that is synchronized. You have to use the "vehicle" command to select the actual vehicle. This command only returns the synchronized objects when used on intelligent objects such as units or logic objects. All other objects returns an empty array. In MP this command returns only values when the object is local. otherwise it returns an empty array.
- Posted on February 26, 2015 - 18:03 (UTC)
- Bull A
- When returning the synchronized objects, they are returned in the order that they were placed on the map
- Posted on October 27, 2016 - 18:52 (UTC)
- In Eden you can synchronize both units and their vehicles separately by syncing the gamelogic (or whatever) to the vehicle itself, and then the driver (or whatever other passengers) of the vehicle. To use an entire group, just sync all units within that group to the gamelogic (not just the leader or group icon). By doing this you can execute commands on each unit in a group and just the crew/single unit of a vehicle, or just the vehicle and not the crew, or both the vehicle and the crew.