Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Returns current timeout of the given trigger or -1 if countdown is not in progress.
- triggerTimeoutCurrent trigger
- trigger: Object - trigger object
- Return Value:
- Number - time remaining before trigger activation.
- Example 1:
_remaining = triggerTimeoutCurrent _trigger;
- Posted on November 26, 2013
- Triggers have their own schedule. If you create a trigger with timeout and try to read triggerTimeoutCurrent immediately it will return -1. This is because the countdown will not start until the next scheduled trigger check is due, and this could take up to 0.5 seconds.