ArmA 2: Editing
ArmA 2 offers many possibilities to add new content to it. You can create missions, introduce new vehicles, enhance your missions and addons with the large scripting capabilities or create a whole new total conversion - a game in the game.
The nearly unlimited capabilities of addon and mission editing have brought completely different scenarios into the game than what it was originally designed for. Space mods, lego mods or mods simulating other games or films (Star Wars, Starship Troopers, Stargate, ...) have been created by creative members of the community.
- Official and Community Tools. Eg: PBO file handling and more.
- In addition to Textures used before, Materials define lighting properties and multiple texture layers
- Model Config based animations
- RVMAT basics
- Texture Map Types
- Soldier model proportions
- Weapons settings
- Face Wound Textures
- Terrain Surface
- Layered Terrain Surface Representation
- ArmA II now supports 6 Terrain Surface Layers