Ffur2007slx2 5 – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→‎Edit Summaries: new section)
(RE: Fred Gandt)
Line 7: Line 7:

Hi Ffur. Although this is arguably not of great importance, could I ask that you add a concise edit summary (e.g. "Added note", "Fixed spelling" or "Linked <code>" etc.) for your edits? It helps current and future editors understand a page's history and [[Special:RecentChanges|RecentChanges]] is far more useful with edit summaries. I would agree that the content is far more important than the circumstances, but we're building documentation, and the documentation about how we're doing it has its own value. Docuception! ;-) -- [[User:Fred Gandt|Fred Gandt]] ([[User talk:Fred Gandt|talk]]) 23:48, 2 April 2014 (CEST)
Hi Ffur. Although this is arguably not of great importance, could I ask that you add a concise edit summary (e.g. "Added note", "Fixed spelling" or "Linked <code>" etc.) for your edits? It helps current and future editors understand a page's history and [[Special:RecentChanges|RecentChanges]] is far more useful with edit summaries. I would agree that the content is far more important than the circumstances, but we're building documentation, and the documentation about how we're doing it has its own value. Docuception! ;-) -- [[User:Fred Gandt|Fred Gandt]] ([[User talk:Fred Gandt|talk]]) 23:48, 2 April 2014 (CEST)
Oh sorry Fred Gandt, I’ll add edit summaries from then on. And I’ll be appreciate if you can point out some mistakes I might make, thanks. ++ffur2007slx2_5 (talk) 13:42, 3 April 2014 (CEST)

Revision as of 07:44, 3 April 2014

Hi, regarding your comment in isClass - BIS_fnc_getCfgIsClass is a function created specifically for A3 campaign and is in no way intended as a replacement for isClass command. Could you please modify your comment? ++Str (talk) 10:22, 1 April 2014 (CEST)

Thanks Karel, modified, could you please check it? ++ffur2007slx2_5 (talk) 15:02, 2 April 2014 (CEST)

Edit Summaries

Hi Ffur. Although this is arguably not of great importance, could I ask that you add a concise edit summary (e.g. "Added note", "Fixed spelling" or "Linked <code>" etc.) for your edits? It helps current and future editors understand a page's history and RecentChanges is far more useful with edit summaries. I would agree that the content is far more important than the circumstances, but we're building documentation, and the documentation about how we're doing it has its own value. Docuception! ;-) -- Fred Gandt (talk) 23:48, 2 April 2014 (CEST)

Oh sorry Fred Gandt, I’ll add edit summaries from then on. And I’ll be appreciate if you can point out some mistakes I might make, thanks. ++ffur2007slx2_5 (talk) 13:42, 3 April 2014 (CEST)