Mr Burns – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Bug entry

Weapons magically stick to dead units. What do you mean exactly?You cannot take weapons from a dead unit? hoz

Burns you should probably put some of your "bug" reports in the wish list, as I don't see some of them qualifying as bugs. Ex: Still no M203 iron sight although the engine would be perect to simulate rl sight behaviour. IMO that should be a wish. Same with M203 grenades still explode if impact... and Weapons magically stick to dead units. --Big Dawg KS 05:35, 16 December 2006 (CET)

First steps

Dunno what to say here, my first footprints in a wiki :-)

Hi burns :P Raptor 22:00, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
Hey Tommy *wave*
How´s it goin ?
edit: gotta get used to the html codes again but i see wiki´s are fun! :D : burns 23:11, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Bohemia_Interactive_Community:Guidelines -> last point Andi ;)

Raptor 22:31, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

Hey Burns, please don't go overboard with those Wikilinks.
Research first whether pages you're creating links for already exist, and only create links that really matter for OFP (not one to 'Adam and Eve', like in the Easter Egg page... Thanks!--Kronzky 22:47, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

Have a nice one tom ;) No problem voice from the net, i´ll mind that.
keep wondering though how to put double bracket links to already existing wiki themes, or make ´em, as for Eden, Abel & Cain etc. .. guess i read teh guidelines first :D

lol andi :D Raptor 22:55, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

ahaaa, got it :D thanks alot :burns 23:10, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

images

Please try to use more clear names for images... for example "viktorbocan.jpg" and "porterblog_title.jpg" or soemthing similar. :)

--raedor 13:02, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

Alright, thanks for the hint :-)

--burns errr...no date for meh :´(

various questions

-Is it possible to create own categories in user profiles or the sandbox? burns

Yes it is. :) hoz
Gotta rephrase this. Is it ok with BIS if we create our own categories, less related to the wiki but still OFP/ArmA ? burns
--burns 20:21, 22 July 2006 (CEST)AnswerMe
For example? --raedor 23:36, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
Like that one: "Category:Operation Flashpoint: Community Addon Pages", more personalized though, would´nt wanna fight against the order of chaos. A brainstorming categoriy sounds good too, good place to get rid of some idea´s --burns 02:02, 23 July 2006 (CEST)

-how to display the date with my name? burns

You just need to add an extra tilde, 4 for full name and date, 3 for short.hoz 18:41, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
Could you please post an example for silly me? Feel confused.. burns
--~~~~ --raedor 19:07, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
like this ? testing .. yeehaw works, thanks again raedor! --burns 19:18, 22 July 2006 (CEST)