Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:03, 12 May 2022 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "<code>([^ ]*)\[\[([a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_]+)\]\]([^ ]*)<\/code>" to "<code>$1$2$3</code>")
- Check how many rounds are left in the currently loaded magazine in the given muzzle. Since Arma v1.56 the command also returns ammo for units in vehicles.
- Unit Inventory
- unit ammo muzzle
- unit: Object
- muzzle: String - muzzle of a weapon. See the topic Weapons for reference about possible values.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_count = player ammo "M16"; //returns 30 in case of a full magazine
- Example 2:
_count = player ammo "M203Muzzle";
- Example 3:
_count = player ammo primaryWeapon player;
- Posted on February 17, 2012
- OA 1.60: The command works (now?) also for units in vehicles. However only for the vehicle's gunners' weapons - aka those returned by "weapons vehicle".
- Posted on August 30, 2018 - 15:42 (UTC)
- Actually the command wants the currentMuzzle (gunner _vehicle) as parameter - not the weapon class. Most of the time both are the same. However when you have custom modes for the weapons, this is likely not true.