Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
- Returns array of type names of all vehicle's magazines. When applied to a unit (soldier), the command behaves differently and will omit magazines already loaded into unit's weapons. Use currentMagazine to get this information for a currently loaded magazine.
- Example 1:
_mags = magazines player
- See also:
- In OFP v1.96, if a weapon is loaded with an empty magazine, that magazine will still be counted by this command. The ammo command can be used to check if a unit has any ammunition into it's last magazine.
- Posted on 25 November 2011
- This command does not include non-turret weapon magazines, such as smoke, flare or chaff magazines which are usually declared in the root of the vehicle's class, rather than in the Turrets hierarchy.