Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create an empty object of given type classname at given position. For a full class reference see Classes.
- Object = type createVehicle position
- type: String - vehicle/object className
- position: Array - format Position to create the vehicle at
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_jeep = "Jeep" createVehicle (position player)
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on August 13, 2006 - 12:18
- This command sets the created vehicle not exactly at the given position, you have to setPos it there, if accuracy counts.
- Posted on Jan 20, 2006
- This command sets the created vehicle in the nearest _possible_ position. You can create a dozen of tanks with it - they will appear side by side.
- Posted on December 13, 2006 - 12:27
- Observe that buildings with the default destrType will not work correctly in multiplayer in Armed Assault when created with this command. The Destruction effect will only be displayed where the building is local.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.34
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Uncategorised
- Scripting Commands: Global Effect
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.96
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.46
- Scripting Commands ArmA
- Command Group: Object Manipulation
- Scripting Commands ArmA2