Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:43, 28 June 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= <sqf>([^\/: ]+)([^;])<\/sqf>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2$3;</sqf>")
- Returns true if all given units are able to fire at given position with given magazineType.
- pos inRangeOfArtillery [units, magazineType]
- pos: Position
- units: Array - array of units.
- magazineType: String - case-sensitive
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _isInRange = getMarkerPos "myTarget" inRangeOfArtillery [[myArty], "32Rnd_155mm_Mo_shells"];
- See also:
- getArtilleryAmmo commandArtilleryFire doArtilleryFire enableEngineArtillery getArtilleryComputerSettings shownArtilleryComputer getArtilleryETA
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Jul 10, 2015 - 19:46 (UTC)
- Using an empty artillery vehicle will return false.