Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 10:56
- Notes from before the conversion: Name will return an error for units that have been dead for more than a few seconds.
- Posted on December 15, 2006 - 05:27
- To return the name of the unit that was given in the editor's "name" field, call up the unit's object in a format statement: hint format["Unit's name: %1",_unitobject]
- Posted on April 14, 2009
- Will return Error: No vehicle for JIP players in init.sqf, if no sleep were performed