Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:34, 18 January 2021 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "</dl> <!-- DISCONTINUE Notes --> <!-- CONTINUE Notes --> <dl class="command_description">" to "")
- Set rain density smoothly over the given transition time (in seconds). A transition time of zero means an immediate change. A rain density of zero is no rain, one is maximum rain. Rain is not possible when overcast is less than 0.7.
- Pre-Arma 3, each client and the server could have different rain values.
- time setRain rain
- time: Number - transition time to the new value in seconds
- rain: Number - new rain value in range 0...1
- Return Value:
- Posted on December 15, 2015 - 14:31 (UTC)
- setTimeMultiplier does NOT affect transition time.
- Posted on November 16, 2016 - 22:06 (UTC)
- Killzone Kid
Using Example 2 on dedicated server might need additional interference on JIP clients. The reason is that JIP has rain value > 0 slowly changing to 0. To force client to sync one can execute this on client:
skipTime 1; skipTime -1;