Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:37, 5 April 2021 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "<dl class="command_description"> <dd class="notedate">" to "<dl class="command_description"> <dt></dt> <dd class="notedate">")
- Sets rain density smoothly over the given transition time. A transition time of zero means an immediate change. A rain density of zero is no rain, one is maximum rain. Rain is not possible when overcast is less than 0.7.
- Prior to Arma 3, each client and the server could have different rain values.
- time setRain rain
- time: Number - Transition time in seconds to the new value
- rain: Number - New rain value in range 0 to 1.
- Return Value:
- Posted on December 15, 2015 - 14:31 (UTC)
- setTimeMultiplier does not affect transition time.
- Posted on November 16, 2016 - 22:06 (UTC)
- Killzone Kid
Using Example 2 on dedicated server might need additional interference on JIP clients. The reason is that JIP has rain value > 0 slowly changing to 0. To force client to sync one can execute this on client:
skipTime 1; skipTime -1;