Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Checks if a turret is local.
- A vehicle turret will change locality when player gunner gets in it, just like vehicle changes locality when player driver gets in it. Many commands for turrets work only where turret is local. When gunner leaves turret it is supposed to change locality to the locality of the vehicle.
- vehicle turretLocal turretPath
- vehicle: Object
- turretPath: Array format Turret Path
- Return Value:
- Boolean (or, prior to Arma 3 v1.94, Nothing if the turret is non-existent)
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- See also:
- turretOwner setVehicleAmmo setVehicleAmmoDef removeWeaponTurret addWeaponTurret addMagazineTurret magazinesTurret removeMagazinesTurret removeMagazineTurret weaponsTurret currentMagazineDetailTurret currentMagazineTurret currentWeaponTurret selectWeaponTurret turretUnit allTurrets