ArmA: Armed Assault: Bug or Feature
Bug of Feature?
At times it might not be quite clear whether certain features or behaviors are bugs, planned features, engine limitations, or just false expectations due to confusing documentation.
For those cases, this list has been created.
If you come across features where one of the above criteria might apply, put it here first, and then, once it has been determined to be a true bug, it will then be moved to the official bug list.
Please do not use this list to file obvious bugs or feature requests!
- If you active hardware acceleration and that the vehicle/chopper/or what else mechanic is behind you, their sound is suddenly lower without any reason -Paul-Hewson
- When switching in a tank from driver to gunner, the low part of the tank is doing circle without moving. -Paul-Hewson
It's a new feature of 1.08, it is the same if you "eject" from all ground vehicle, engine still on :) -Paul-Hewson
Editing & Scripting
- setFriend will not make anybody an enemy, even if the value is set to zero. [1.02] --Kronzky 20:57, 16 January 2007 (CET)
- surfaceType will always return either "#GRASSSOUTH", "#GRASSGENERAL", or "#SANDGENERAL" even inside buildings or in water. --Kronzky 04:26, 31 January 2007 (CET)
Island & Object Issues
- Tanks engines start up again when i fire and when i switch to gunner or commander the engine keeps running. MrD 1.08
- On the demo CTF mission the bluefor truck is respawning. Why is that the only one? video [1.03.5116 demo] -Armaaa
Multi Player Issues
Dedicated Server Issues
- When i fire FFAR in to the light blue sea ,the splash fills up the windscreen, this happens from all altitudes! Image
- Sometimes it is too dark to look without night vision, and the night visions picture is also unusable. [1.04.5121] -Armaaa
- Maybe you set your gamma/contrast settings too low? --Messiah(UA) 15:15, 21 February 2007 (CET)
- No, it is happening at night. -Armaaa