Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Spawns an air unit that moves from point A to point B, never engaging nor being engaged. It is set as captive and will despawn once it reaches it's destination.
- [[0,0,0],[100,100,100],100,"NORMAL","B_Heli_Light_01_F",WEST] call BIS_fnc_ambientFlyby;
- Array - Array containing start position where air unit spawns. Format [x,y,z].
- Array - Array containing end position where air unit moves to and despawns. Format [x,y,z].
- Number - Height at which air unit will spawn and fly.
- String - String detailing speed at which air unit travels. Possible values "LIMITED", "NORMAL" and "FULL".
- String - Vehicle classname of air unit to spawn. Viewable in CfgVehicles.
- Side - Side which vehicle belongs to.
- Return Value:
- Boolean - True if function executed successfully.
- Example 1:
ambFlyby = [[200,200,50],[250,250,75]] call BIS_fnc_ambientFlyBy; //Spawns a Littlebird that flies from position 200,200,50 to 250,250,75 at height 100 and Normal speed.
- Example 2:
ambFlyby = [getposATL player, getposATL opforUnit, 400, "FULL", "B_Heli_Light_01_Armed_F", WEST] call BIS_fnc_ambientFlyBy;