Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Function that takes two Sides and compares them, returning whether they are friendly or not.
- [side1, side2] call BIS_fnc_areFriendly
- side1: Side - First side, will be compared to second side.
- side2: Side - Second side, will be compared to first side.
- Return Value:
- Boolean - True if sides are friendly to each other, false if not.
- Posted on September 29, 2014 - 19:31 (UTC)
- The friendly limit determined in the script is 0.6. Anything under 0.6 is considered hostile, whilst >=0.6 is considered friendly.