From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Show a 4-directions indicator.
Indicator GUI layer is 17, its Display is accessible with
uiNamespace getVariable "BIS_RscMissionScreen_dirIndicator".
Can be reexecuted to change its colour, but once executed this function cannot be halted until origin's death.
- [origin, target, color, sizeCoef] call BIS_fnc_dirIndicator
- origin: Object - origin, usually player
- target: Code, String, Object or Position - to which indicator points to:
- color: Color - (Optional, default [0.424,0.651,0.247,1] (Arma 2 green))
- sizeCoef: Number - (Optional, default 0.1045752 (command bar height)) size coefficient
- Return Value:
- Script handle