Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Export GUI macros and base classes.
- mode call BIS_fnc_exportGUIBaseClasses
- mode: String - Mode, can be:
Default" - Classic base classes like RscText or RscPicture
"3DEN" - Eden Editor base classes like ctrlStatic or ctrlStaticPicture
"all" - All GUI base classes, including more exotic ones
- Return Value:
- String - Content of *.hpp file to be included in description.ext. The result is also copied to clipboard
- Posted on September 28, 2018 - 14:37 (UTC)
- You can use Arma 3 Utilities to get the base class for your mission config. For example if you need RscPicture base, enter utils 2 in the debug console and click LOCAL EXEC, type RscPicture and press Enter, check Include Inherited box, then click COPY. The config is now copied to Clipboard and you can paste it in your description.ext and then derive your class from it.