Find documentation regarding content and modifications of GM here: Category:Global_Mobilization
Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany is a paid DLC that was released on 29th April 2019.
It is the first Creator DLC to be published by Bohemia Interactive.
- 1 Features
- 1.1 Weferlingen Terrain
- 1.2 Vehicles & Vehicle Variants
- 1.3 Weapons
- 1.4 More Infantry Clothing & Gear
- 1.5 10-Mission Singleplayer Campaign “State Scarlet”
- 1.6 17 Multiplayer Scenarios
- 2 About the developers
- 3 Compatibility Data for Non-Owners
Located in the northern plains of Germany, Weferlingen offers the largest Arma terrain released so far: 419 square kilometers of usable area. It's modeled after a real-world location in 1983, and uses entirely new assets – providing you with a unique experience that gives Arma 3 an entirely fresh look and feel. Explore nearly 50 fully destructible settlements in both West and East Germany, prepare your ambushes from scattered wooded areas, or have tanks battle each other at great distances on farmland – with each presenting its own major challenges.
Vehicles & Vehicle Variants
Pitting the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany) against the German Democratic Republic (East Germany), you will encounter 42 new vehicle assets on the battlefield:
- KPz 1A1A1 and KPz 1A3 Main Battle Tanks
- M113 series of tracked Armoured Personnel Carriers in various roles
- TPz 1 series of wheeled Armoured Personnel Carriers in various roles
- FlakPz 1A1 Self Propelled Anti Aircraft platform
- BPz 2A0 recovery tank
- 0.5t Truck as fast attack vehicle and transporter
- 2t Truck in transport, medical and supply variants
- 5t Truck in transport and support roles
- 10t Truck heavy transporter
- K125 Motorcycle
- T-55A Main Battle Tank
- BMP-1 SP2 tracked Armoured Personnel Carrier
- SPW-60 series of wheeled Armoured Personnel Carriers in various roles
- SPW-40P2 scout vehicle and command post variant
- ZSU-23-4V1 Self Propelled Anti Aircraft platform
- Truck 5 series in transport, tractor and supply variants
- Truck 5 Mp series in three support roles
- P601, a car produced in East Germany (also available as police patrol)
- Typ 1200, a car produced in West Germany (also available as police patrol)
Carry 21 timeless classic weapons (including weapon variants) into battle:
- G3 Battle Rifle and variants
- MG3 Machine Gun
- MP2A1 Submachine Gun
- PzF 44 Anti Tank Rocket Launcher
- PzF 84 Heavy Anti Tank Rocket Launcher
- Anti Tank Guided Missile Launcher
- P1 Handgun
- P2A1 Flare Gun
- KM-72 (East German-made AK-47) Assault Rifle and variants
- AK-74 Assault Rifle and variants
- RPK Light Machine Gun
- RPK-74 Light Machine Gun
- PKM Machine Gun
- RPG-7 Anti Tank Rocket Launcher
- Fagot Anti Tank Guided Missile Launcher
- PM Handgun
- LP-1 Flare Gun
All of the relevant optics and binoculars are also included.
More Infantry Clothing & Gear
Global Mobilization: Cold War Germany introduces various new character assets:
- Summer, Autumn, and Winter Field Suits
- Tank Crew Overall
- Bundesgrenzschutz Field Suit
- Police Officer Uniform
- Police Patrol Uniform
- Firefighter and Postman Suit
- Standard Issue Compass
- Summer and Winter Field Service Suits
- Tank Suit
- Officer Dress Uniform
- Police Officer Uniform
- Standard Issue Compass
- Summer and Winter Combat Suits
The uniforms come with all of the helmets, hats, vests, and backpacks that are needed to equip the faction's soldiers for all situations. To make the experience of Cold War Germany even more immersive, the DLC also includes 8 voices for the new German radio protocol.
10-Mission Singleplayer Campaign “State Scarlet”
Witness a fierce battle over the inner German border from two different perspectives: Pvt. Klemmer, a draftee in West German military, and Sgt. Brandt, the leader of his Leopard 1 tank platoon. Developed by people with real-world military experience, "State Scarlet” is designed to quench your thirst for Cold War military action with authentic combat operations, which sometimes overlap to show how the battle develops.
This singleplayer campaign is fully voiced in German (with optional English subtitles).
17 Multiplayer Scenarios
To ignite the Cold War right away, you and your friends can choose from 13 co-operative scenarios and 4 adversarial game modes. This includes a not-so-classic deathmatch mode called “Fashion Police”, in which teams can quickly change based on the clothing you wear.
About the developers
The Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany was created by Vertexmacht – a tight-knit team of developers who have poured thousands of hours into what can only be described as a true labor of love. Drawing from their experience as developers in the game industry, respected members of the Arma modding community since 2001, and veterans of military service, this project has been tailored specifically to the strengths of Arma 3 and the needs of its awesome community.
Compatibility Data for Non-Owners
Creator DLC Compatibility Data for Non-Owners
Compatibility data for non-owners has been released. This allows users who have not purchased Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany to play multiplayer on servers featuring GM assets. Non-owners can also preview premium assets in Virtual Arsenal. You can download the data from the Steam Workshop here.
Please note that access to premium content is restricted for non-owners in a similar way to our official default DLC. The "State Scarlet" campaign and the Weferlingen terrain are inaccessible. Premium weapons such as the G3 battle rifle cannot be picked up. Premium vehicles can be primarily used as a passenger. For a detailed overview of premium DLC content restrictions, please refer to this blogpost.
Buying the DLC will remove these restrictions, enabling owners to access all the content.