Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Returns current weapon mode of unit's weapon. Result can be: "Single", "Burst", "FullAuto", "manual", "player"
- Example 1:
_weaponMode = currentWeaponMode player;
- Example 2:
_weaponMode = currentWeaponMode gunner vehicle player;
- Posted on September 27, 2014 - 18:20 (UTC)
- Pierre MGI
- Be careful using this in script. This function returns these strings but also:
- 0 if unit is in a vehicle (pax),
- absolutely nothing if AH-99 helo driver or all weapons removed,
- "truckhorn2" if Hunter driver...
Absolutely nothing means: if you use a hint to display the returned value, you obtain absolutely no text,no black box, no error! Hint isn't displayed and there is no error in rpt file with compile preprocessFileLineNumbers. On the other hand, returned value 0 when unit is pax of a vehicle, could lead to a variable error type if your script is waiting for a string.