Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the amount (1 is full) of repair resources in the cargo space of a repair vehicle.
- Vehicle Inventory
- getRepairCargo vehicle
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Number - repair cargo value, -1 if repair cargo is not supported, 0 if the vehicle is !alive or isNull
- Example 1:
- Posted on 2014-12-22 - 17:17 (UTC)
Prior to Arma 3 v1.94 If the vehicle is not alive, it always returns Nothing, which you should check for using isNil.
If the vehicle is unable to carry that type of cargo, it returns -1.#IND, which you should check for using finite or < 0.
- Posted on Apr 24, 2022 - 06:13 (UTC)
- The repair cargo does actually reduce when a repair truck repairs something, however, the default cargo amount of 1 is so high it is functionally infinite. It's inconceivable that you would drain the pool. You would need to set the cargo to 10^-5 or 10^-6 (0.000001 or 0.0000001) before it is low enough to "realistically" run out given how physically large the storage pods on the trucks are