From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Checks whether the tested item is Null.
Which null type the item has to be equal to depends on the type of game entity tested:
- Objects -> objNull
- Controls -> controlNull
- Displays -> displayNull
- Groups -> grpNull
- Locations -> locationNull (since ARMA 2)
- Tasks -> taskNull (since ARMA 2)
- Scripts -> scriptNull (since Arma 3 1.29.127075)
- Configs -> configNull (since Arma 3 1.53.133130)
- isNull entity
- entity: Object, Control, Display, Group (or Location, Task since ARMA 2 (or Script since Arma 3 1.29.127075))
- Return Value:
- See also:
- Posted on December 9, 2015 - 11:29 (UTC)
isNull does not work with the TEAM_MEMBER type.
Use this instead:
_tmember isEqualTo teamMemberNull
- Posted on December 9, 2015 - 11:38 (UTC)
The note in the description does not apply to the CONFIG type, probably due to backwards compatibility.
configNull == configNull -> true