Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Join all units in the array to given group silently (without radio message). To have a group member leave a group, join him with the grpNull group (e.g. [guy1] joinSilent grpNull), but beware, as brand new group is created for the leaving unit and this could result in the number of groups in a mission growing out of control.
- unitArray joinSilent group
- unitArray: Array - units to join group
- group: Object or Group
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
[_unitOne, _unitTwo] joinSilent (group player);
- Example 2:
[_unitOne, _unitTwo] joinSilent player;
- Posted on August 4, 2014 - 23:22 (UTC)
- If all units of a group are joined to another group then the first group will be NULL-group afterward.