Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2
- Ceases the using of the vehicle by a group and unassigns vehicle from the group. If the argument is a single unit, the vehicle will be unassigned from unit's group. After vehicle is unassigned from the group, each individual crew member then unassigned from the vehicle.
In short the command could be hypothetically presented as:
leaveVehicle = un-addVehicle + unassignVehicle forEach crew
However, to make it more reliable, it is best to move unit out of the vehicle manually with moveOut command and force unassign the vehicle with unassignVehicle
- group leaveVehicle vehicle
- group: Group or Object, in which case, object's Group is used
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- See also:
- Posted on August 31, 2013
- In ArmA 3 this command will not force a player to exit from a vehicle. It will unassign vehicle role for this player. AI crew however will also disembark.