Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Returns the crew (both dead and alive) of the given vehicle.
- crew vehicleName
- vehicleName: Object
- Return Value:
- Array - An array with all units in the vehicle is returned.
- Posted on 3 February, 2010 - 11:28
- The crew command will return crew in order [driver,gunner,commander,turrets,cargo]
- Posted on 1 June, 2014 - 18:17
- The crew command will return an empty array if the object has no crew - this includes objects that can't hold crew. If used on a unit (man, module, etc.) it will return an array containing that unit.