Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This command will execute attached code whenever a player is leaving an MP session. The code will receive a number of special variables:
- In multiplayer onPlayerDisconnected is executed only on the server.
- MultiplayerEvent Handlers
- onPlayerDisconnected code
- code: String or Code - Code executed. The code will receive a number of special variables:
- _id: Number - Is the unique DirectPlay ID. Quite useless as the number is too big for in-built string representation and gets rounded. It is also the same id used for user placed markers.
- _uid: String - Is getPlayerUID of the leaving player. In Arma 3 it is also the same as Steam ID.
- _name: String - Is profileName of the leaving player.
- 1.50 _jip: Boolean - Is a flag that indicated whether or not the player joined after the mission has started (Joined In Progress). true - if the player was JIP, otherwise false.
- 1.50 _owner: Number - Is owner id of the leaving player. Can be used for kick or ban purposes or just for publicVariableClient.
- 1.96 _idstr: String - Same as _id but in string format, so could be exactly compared to user marker ids.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2: