Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Set unit position rules. This command is the lowest level of priority for setting unit position and to be used in scripted
FSM's. Priorities are:
- Unit pos commanded (from the commanding menu, higher priority).
- Unit pos scripted (from setUnitPos scripting command, medium priority).
- Unit pos FSM / setUnitPosWeak (used in the formation FSM, lowest priority).
- Unit Control
- unit setUnitPosWeak mode
- unit: Object
- mode: String - Can be:
- "DOWN" - Unit goes prone and stays prone.
- "UP" - Unit stands and stays standing.
- "MIDDLE" - Kneel Position. 1.04 - Unit will not kneel if it is unarmed
- "AUTO" - Unit chooses mode according to circumstances.
- Return Value: