Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Set unit position rules. Mode may be one of:
- "DOWN" - person goes prone and stays prone.
- "UP" - person stands and stays standing.
- "Middle" - Kneel Position. ArmA version 1.04
- "AUTO" - person chooses mode according to circumstances.
- unit setUnitPosWeak mode
- unit: Object
- mode: String - as above
- Return Value:
- This command is the lowest level of priority for setting unit position and to be used in scripted
The current priorities are:
- 1. Unit pos commanded (from the commanding menu, higher priority).
- 2. Unit pos scripted (from setUnitPos scripting command, medium priority).
- 3. Unit pos FSM / setUnitPosWeak (used in the formation FSM, lowest priority).