Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:52, 3 June 2020 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "[[Category:Scripting Commands ArmA|" to "[[Category:Scripting Commands Armed Assault|")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Check how many rounds are left in the currently loaded magazine in the given muzzle. Since Arma v1.55.133505 the command also returns ammo for units in vehicles.
- unit ammo muzzle
- unit: Object
- muzzle: String - muzzle of a weapon. See the topic Weapons for reference about possible values.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_count = player ammo "M16"; //returns 30 in case of a full magazine
- Example 2:
_count = player ammo "M203Muzzle";
- Example 3:
_count = player ammo primaryWeapon player;
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on February 17, 2012
- OA 1.60: The command works (now?) also for units in vehicles. However only for the vehicle's gunners' weapons - aka those returned by "weapons vehicle".
- Posted on August 30, 2018 - 15:42 (UTC)
- Actually the command wants the currentMuzzle (gunner _vehicle) as parameter - not the weapon class. Most of the time both are the same. However when you have custom modes for the weapons, this is likely not true.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Uncategorised
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.99
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.96
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.46
- Scripting Commands Armed Assault
- Command Group: Weapons
- Command Group: Object Information
- Scripting Commands Arma 2
- Scripting Commands Arma 3
- Scripting Commands Take On Helicopters