Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Returns the team the unit belongs to. Possible values:
- MAIN (default and white)
- Example 1:
_team = assignedTeam player;
- See also:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on December 13, 2014 - 23:56 (UTC)
As of Arma 3 version 1.36. assignedTeam might return nil instead of any of the STRINGs above if the player is currently remote controlling a unit.
assignedTeam player ->
- Posted on May 23, 2017 - 11:08 (UTC)
- Executed on server also nothing is returned... so arguments need to be local.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead version 1.60
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: New Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Uncategorised
- Scripting Commands ArmA2
- Scripting Commands Arma 3
- Scripting Commands Take On Helicopters
- ArmA 2 OA: New Scripting Commands List