From Bohemia Interactive Community
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Returns the team the unit belongs to. Possible values:
- MAIN (default and white)
- Example 1:
_team = assignedTeam player;
- See also:
- Posted on December 13, 2014 - 23:56 (UTC)
As of Arma 3 version 1.36. assignedTeam might return nil instead of any of the STRINGs above if the player is currently remote controlling a unit.
assignedTeam player ->
- Posted on May 23, 2017 - 11:08 (UTC)
- Executed on server also nothing is returned... so arguments need to be local.