Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Returns the team the unit belongs to. Possible values:
- assignedTeam unitName
- unitName: Object
- Return Value:
- String (or, prior to Arma 3 v1.93.145625, Nothing if given unit is objNull, remoteControling another unit or is not local)
- Example 1:
_team = assignedTeam player;
- See also:
- Posted on December 13, 2014 - 23:56 (UTC)
Prior to Arma 3 v1.93.145625 assignedTeam might return nil instead of any of the STRINGs above if the player is currently remote controlling a unit.
assignedTeam player ->
- Posted on May 23, 2017 - 11:08 (UTC)
- Prior to Arma 3 v1.93.145625 Executed on server also nothing is returned... so arguments need to be local.