Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Checks if a unit has the given weapon in hands or on back/in holster. Weapons inside unit containers such as vest and backpack are not counted.
- WeaponsUnit Inventory
- unitName hasWeapon weaponName
- unitName: Object
- weaponName: String - the name of the weapon to check for.
- Return Value:
- Boolean - returns true if the unit has the weapon, false if not.
- Example 1:
- See also:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Weapons
- Command Group: Unit Inventory