Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Join all units in the array to given group silently (without radio message). To have a group member leave a group, join him with the grpNull group (e.g. [guy1] joinSilent grpNull), but beware, as brand new group is created for the leaving unit and this could result in the number of groups in a mission growing out of control.
- unitArray joinSilent group
- unitArray: Array - units to join group
- group: Object or Group
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Posted on August 4, 2014 - 23:22 (UTC)
- If all units of a group are joined to another group then the first group will be NULL-group afterward.