Difference between revisions of "setUnitPos"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (middle to all caps to be consistent with the other settings.)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Command most likely only works if run before [[join]] into group after [[createUnit
Command most likely only works if run before [[join]] into group after [[createUnit]].
Revision as of 11:41, 30 August 2016
- Posted on 18 September 2008
- Command most likely only works if run before join into group after createUnit.
- Posted on 21 October 2009
- General Barron
- In Arma, this command does not change the stance of player units. In VBS2 after v1.30, this command does affect players (it changes their stance, but doesn't force them to stay in that stance).
- Posted on 11 March 2011
- The above comment by Dwarden about 'an additional join required' is no longer true for Operation Arrowhead.
- Posted on 26 September 2013
- A unit might not always go prone when ordered to setUnitPos "DOWN", if the unit doesn't agree with the command. To force the unit to go prone, stop the unit from firing by setCombatMode "BLUE" and then order the unit to prone.