Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:06, 17 February 2021 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "\| *((\[\[[a-zA-Z0-9_ |()]+\]\],? ?)+) * \}\}" to "|seealso= $1 }}")
- Syntax needed
- unit: Object
- mode: String - as above
- Return Value:
- Return value needed
- Example 1:
_soldier setUnitPos "UP";
- Posted on 18 September 2008
- Command most likely only works if run before join into group after createUnit.
- Posted on 11 March 2011
- The above comment by Dwarden about 'an additional join required' is no longer true for Operation Arrowhead.
- Posted on 26 September 2013
- A unit might not always go prone when ordered to setUnitPos "DOWN", if the unit doesn't agree with the command. To force the unit to go prone, stop the unit from firing by setCombatMode "BLUE" and then order the unit to prone.