Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Returns final, recalculated sub skill value of given unit. (with regard to AI Level coefficient (Difficulty settings)).
- unit skillFinal skillName
- unit: Object
- skillName: String - See sub-skill. Possible values are:
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_unitTrueCourage = unit1 skillFinal "courage";
- Posted on January 31, 2015 - 8:45
- Since 1.40 the command works also in MP environment
- Posted on August 11, 2018 - 17:12 GMT+02:00
- Lou Montana
- "endurance" is not exactly a valid value since Arma 3 (see sub-skill).
The value can still be queried but is not pertinent.