Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Take On Helicopters
- Play generic sentence with probablity set by bis_genericSentenceMode variable (0.5 = 50%, 1 = 100%)
- [class,(speaker,delay,canRepeat)] call BIS_fnc_genericSentence;
- class: String - sentence name (from class RadioProtocol_EN_H)
- speaker (Optional): Object or Code - sentence speaker (when code, speaker is it's returned value). Default is 2nd crew member.
- delay (Optional): Number - delay from previous generic sentence: When negative, sentence is played always.
- canRepeat (Optional): Boolean - true to allow repeating same sentence
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true if sentence was played
- Example 1:
["FeedbackFlightNegativeHeightTooHigh"] call bis_fnc_genericSentence;
- Example 2:
["FeedbackFlightNegativeSpeedTooSlow",nil,5,true] call bis_fnc_genericSentence;