Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 2
- Function to fill all crew positions in a vehicle, including turrets. In dummy mode no objects are created and the returned array contains only ones. In this mode the function can be used to count the actual crew of an existing vehicle or vehicle type.
- [vehicle,group,dummyMode,dummyType,crewType]] call BIS_fnc_spawnCrew
- vehicle: Object - Vehicle
- group: Group - Crew's group
- dummyMode: Boolean - (Optional, default false) True to enable dummy mode
- dummyType: String - (Optional, default "") Dummy type
- crewType: String - (Optional, default "") Crew type
- Return Value:
- Array or Number - Created crew objects or crew count
- Posted on February 24, 2015 - 21:52 (UTC)
- This makes FFV units but no cargo crew.